Friday, December 4, 2015

Parker- 9 months

Little Parker.




Oh he is going to be a heartbreaker.  Can you even
 handle the dimples?  I can't!





I have come to love this little family.  I first met them when Landon was
 born and now Landon is the big brother and Parker is 9 
months old.  I can't believe how quickly time has flown by.






These guys braved the cold and joined me for a little 
Christmas session and 9 month session for Parker.






The boys were amazing despite the frigid 
temperatures and falling snow.  
 In 15 minutes we got so many great shots.







We even managed to sneak in a few family pictures.






Can you say Christmas Cards?






I can't wait for Parker's one year old session!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment