Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Hahn Family- Littleton Family Photography

Family Pictures.  They make my heart happy.  
I love this time of year.






I love receiving Christmas cards in the mail.  I love taking pictures of families
 knowing that they will become Christmas Cards for their friends
 and families.  I count it as a true privilege.











Now on to this amazing family.  I have known them for years.  They are 
the people that you want to be friends with and they are simply the best!





Their girls are the same ages as my nieces.  I haven't seen them in awhile 
and I can't believe how grown up they are!  When did that happen?







They are turning into such beautiful young ladies.












Anyone who knows these two would agree that they are a perfect 
combination of fun and hardworking and their
 friendships stand the test of time.






Thanks for allowing me to capture your family!  
We love you guys.







For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment