Friday, January 8, 2016

Georgia- Littleton Newborn Photography

One of my first sessions of the new year was a newborn!  I can already tell that 
2016 is going to be a wonderful year!




Little Georgia is the newest addition to the Matteson family, who also 
happen to be close friends.  I love all babies, but babies of friends are
 even better!  Georgia gave me lots of snuggles and love, for which I was grateful.






She resisted sleep for a bit, but I worked my 
magic and finally got her to conk out!





She is such a pretty little girl!






One of Cora's friends made this little snowman outfit.  
So cute! 





This little peach is named after her Great-Grandfather George. 
 She is lucky enough to have 5 great-grandparents around to 
welcome her to the family.  Isn't that incredible?






Grant and CeCe are so good with her and it is
fun to watch them interact.






This family makes me so happy!  We have walked a lot of roads 
together and it is a pleasure to call them friends.




Even Tula, the family dog,  wanted to get in on the action. 
 Can you say photobomb?




Isn't my friend such a beautiful mama?





Thanks for letting me love on your little one. 
 I can't wait to watch her grow up!




For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment