Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Delameter Family- Littleton Family Photography

Check out this adorable family!


I am so glad that they wanted to do an urban session.  It has been a while since
 I have done an urban family session.  I love all of the colors that you can find
 in alleys, shops and doorways.  It makes for a vibrant and fun backdrop. 





These two were so well behaved and they were naturals in front of the camera.




I think she might have a future in modeling.




Let's hear it for the boys.  These pictures are some of my favorites. 



 
The girls are pretty cute too.



Look at this beauty!  I love getting pictures of just the moms and
 making them look and feel beautiful.  So often, as moms (or parents),  
we feel run ragged and self critical.






It got a little bit chilly at the end of our session, but that
 didn't keep this family down!






They were jumping for joy.




I told them to look at each other and make a face and this is 
what they came up with.  And then they cracked up!




It was so nice to meet you Delameters!  I had a blast with you 
guys and I am looking forward to next time. 


For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment