Sunday, January 17, 2016

Ming and Danny- Littleton Engagement Photography

I am so excited to share these pictures with you guys.  
These are some of my favorite images to date and I 
had a really hard time narrowing them down.




My oldest son had the privilege of being taught by this sweet
 woman.  He LOVED spending time in her class and she
 quickly became one of his favorite teachers.




Not only is she an amazing and fun teacher, she is an extremely
 talented baker and makes the most amazing cakes.  This fall when I needed
 a cake for my husband's 40th birthday, I gave her a ring.  I was so excited
 when I picked up the AMAZINGLY delicious cake, she told me she was
 getting married.  I couldn't be happier that she found someone
 who is as awesome as she is!




And when I met Danny at our engagement session, he is 
truly a great match for her.  He brings out the smile in her and is
 one of the nicest guys I have met.  




Danny....nice work with the bling
 (with a little sisterly help of course)!   





They were a little nervous about being in front of the 
camera, but as you can see....they are naturals.  







I have never laughed so hard during a session.  
These two exude pure joy.







They had to work REALLY hard to get this one "serious shot". 




Red Rocks was a beautiful backdrop for our session and 
while it was cold, the Colorado sunshine didn't disappoint.





 Good thing we had some coffee to keep us warm!




Their love and happiness is shine through every picture. 


 

I can't wait for their June wedding.  If it was anything like
 our engagement session it will be an EPIC day.  I am so thankful that
 I get to be a part of your day and your lives!



And if you need a delicious cake then
You won't be disappointed.

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment