Sunday, June 5, 2016

Kimmy and Jeff- Littleton Engagement Photographer

Two weddings in one family in one year.  Yes please!  
I was lucky enough to be a part of Jeff's daughter's wedding in January.  
Now it is his turn!



He found his one and only and they are getting married at the end of July.



Aren't they so sweet together?






I love old historical buildings.  
They bring a little piece of the past into the present.



Their love is deep and meaningful.  
You can feel it through the photos. 





We had a great time just wandering around in Downtown Littleton.




I love the quaintness of Littleton.  And all of the nooks and crannies that
 make for such fun and unique pictures.




I got to the session a few minutes early and scouted some new spots.  
How cool is this spot?  I love all of the buildings that line this courtyard.






I can't wait for the Arrowhead Wedding in a few short weeks!
For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment