Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hailey- Highlands Ranch Kids Photographer

This little gal has come a long way from the little girl 
2 years ago who cried because it was too cold outside.  



Now I treasure our sessions together and can't wait to see her.  
I got an email a few weeks ago from her mom with a few pictures from
 her dance recital because she wanted Ms. Lisa to see how 
pretty she looked in her costume.  Does it get any cuter than that?




We had fun together and she even showed me some of her 
"walk the dinosaur" moves from the recital. 

 

Hailey is so grown up but also is super observant and filled with wonder.  
It is a great combination!



 She found a yellow lady bug.  Is that double good luck?? 



And don't even get me started on how cute her hair is and
 that her nails always PERFECTLY match her outfit.



I even brought a chair that matched her outfit.  
I guess that is a win for Ms. Lisa!


Thanks for hanging out with me Hailey.  
And I love how pretty you looked in your costume.
 

I can't wait to see you in the fall for some family pictures!



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment