Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Lavoie Family- Littleton Extended Family Pictures

Are you wanting big family pictures?  
What are you waiting for?


Summer is the perfect time to schedule pictures with all the
 brothers, sisters, cousins and grandparents.  We had ours done 
almost 2 years ago and they are still some of my favorites.  
It is about time for me to have them done again!




Summer is perfect because schedules tend to be a bit more relaxed 
and often times family can come in from out of town 
making it a big family affair.  



The best part about extended family pictures?  You get to split the cost! 
 You also get great combinations like these. (I want to be like Grandpa).






I loved this family from the first moment we met.  
They had me laughing and it is obvious that they are crazy about each other!







Even the dogs wanted to get in on the action.  




Although I am pretty sure they were more interested
 in photo bombing than anything.  Silly dogs!


These kids.  Oh my heart.  They were ADORABLE during
 our session.  Cooper loved my "George" monkey that I use to help kids
 look at my camera.  He carried "George" all night.  It was so cute.  




Sweet little Emma had just broken her arm.  
It always happens right before pictures, right??  
Thankfully she was able to wear a brace instead of a cast and
 she could take it off for some of the pictures.  Whew!  
She was a trooper and I never heard her complain once.





She is also super photogenic and LOVED to pose for me.


I left this session with a smile on my face and a thankful
 heart that I get to meet the best people and that I have the best job.







Do you have someone coming into town and need a group picture? 
 DO IT!  You won't regret it.  
Get it on the calendar and call your favorite photographer.



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment