Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Schuchman Girls- Littleton Family Photography

Prepare to swoon.



These girls are SO cute and full of personality.



I loved meeting these sweet girls about a year and half ago when we
 did big extended family pictures in Littleton.  
 Now they are just as sweet as ever, just a big more grown up.  
I hate it when kids to that!



These sisters are so cute and perfectly styled.  Probably because their mom is
 BEAUTIFUL as well.  Too bad she didn't get into any of the
 pictures this time.  Next time Emilee!




We did a little exploring during our down town Littleton session.  
I love how many unique nooks and crannies there all in Littleton.  
It is the perfect place for pictures.




And the hats put the pictures over the edge. 





Don't you love all of the color and vibrancy?




Then to top things off, Brooklyn had some fun with the
 dandelion seedlings.  This is one of my favorites! 



It was so good to catch up with these two.  
Can't wait for our next session with the entire family!





For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment