Friday, June 24, 2016

Emma- Littleton Newborn Photography

I love being able to take pictures of newborns in the "natural habitat".  
I just wrote that with a whispered Australian accent.  I hope you read it that way.
 

It is such a privilege going into a family's home and documenting their new life.


 
Little Emma was sweet as can be.
 

She didn't really want to go to sleep.  
Apparently this was the longest she had ever been awake in her life.



So we took some family pictures while she was awake.
Their family just grew by two feet!


Their first official picture as a family of five!  



These two make the perfect older brother and sister.  
They were so sweet and well behaved while we did pictures. 
 What a delight!






Thankfully, Daddy stepped in during family pictures and used 
his magic fingers and this little cherub was out for the count.
I think she is going to be a Daddy's Girl.



A family friend got them this block with all of Emma's information on it. 
 Isn't that such a sweet gift?  And so quickly!  Truly impressive.  
Emma was only 9 days old when we did these pictures. 




Let's just pause a moment and talk about how awesome this ottoman is.



As soon as I walked  in and saw this with all of its bright colors,
 I knew i wanted to use it.  And the Sarah said "can we get a few pictures on 
this ottoman as well"?  Your wish is my command!



Sarah looks so beautiful.  Especially since she just gave birth to her third baby!




See what I mean?  Daddy's girl.  
He is already wrapped around her little finger. 




Sarah and John.  Congratulations!  Thank you for letting me
 be a part of this special time of your life.



For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment