Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Concilio Family- Morrison Family Photography

What do you need to switch up in your life???



I usually do this amazing family's pictures in the fall.



This year, Erica wanted to switch it up a bit and for the
 pictures to have a different vibe.





I LOVE it!  I do feel like you can get into a rut of doing pictures the 
same time of year.  And then the pictures tend to look similar because 
of the trees or flowers or they are very seasonal.





So I love the fact that these pictures stray from their usual fall vibe.
They are so bright and colorful and they just make me smile!
Rut. Broken.




This little one knows no stranger.  She is a lover and is one of the
 funnest (yes it is a word) and friendliest girls around.  
Don't lose that quality Ava!




Bella is more of a roll-with-the-punches kind of gal.  
She loves soccer and is rough and tumble.  She knows who she is and 
what she likes.  I love that about her.  She doesn't have to always
 do what everyone else is doing.



I love their couple shots.  You can tell that they are
 still head over heels for each other.




I am so thankful for this family and our 9+ year relationship.

 



Erica is also my Arbonne dealer.  If you need any good makeup or skin care,
she is your gal!  I love that we do a picture/Arbonne barter.  
It is such a win/win for both of us!  I am always up for a good barter.  
Let me know what you have to offer!


So who normally does Fall pictures and needs a change?
Let me know and we can break the mold of your same old pictures!


For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment