Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Stone/Schuchman Family

Whenever I do a large extended family session it reminds me of my own wonderful family and makes me smile!  There is nothing better than a big ol' family spending time together.  It might be stressful to find a date/time and get everyone in coordinating outfits but IT IS WORTH IT!
We did our big Coombs' family together this September (shout out to Chelsy of Chelsy Clark Photography for taking them for us).  I loved every minute of our time together and I am so happy that we now have those pictures FOREVER. 

Here is a little sneak peek of our family pictures.  I will try to do a full blog about it when I get caught up (aka- after Christmas).
Back to this amazing family.  I tell you what.  These guys love their grand-kids.....and the grand-kids love them.  You can tell they spend a lot of time together.  They are incredibly lucky!
And don't you think that 30+ years of marriage looks good on them?
The girls are so sweet and I loved how they were all dressed up in their Christmas best.
Love this little immediate family.
 With big extended families there is extra time built in so that we can get all kinds of combinations.  I love that we have time to get EVERY shot that they want.  
 We even managed to sneak in a few head-shots for work!
If you haven't had big family pictures done in a while...DO IT!  You won't regret it.  We could even schedule a time around the holidays when all of your family is in town.
To see the entire gallery from this family click here.

For even more pictures LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.

And if you are in need of a PERFECT gift for your family this year....consider giving the gift of photography.  I have gift certificates available.  Trust me....it is the gift of a lifetime.  Email me at lisa@photolilo.com or go to www.photolilo.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment