Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Cousins

I was so happy to hear from Rebekah again saying she wanted more pictures!  Her sister and her neices were going to be in town for Thanksgiving and she wanted some pictures of the kids together for her mom for Christmas.  What a great idea!  I love when people want to use photos as gifts.  I love getting pictures of my kids and their cousins so naturally this session of cousins was a treat for me.
These three cousins live far apart, but you can tell that they love each other and get to see each other often.  It is funny that each of these kids is an only child and that they are all less than a year apart. I bet they will grow up being close and almost like siblings. How cool is that?  The girls live in Texas and little Benjamin lives here in Colorado.  I can't imagine being that far away from my sister.  Sometimes 10 houses away seems too far for us!
The kids had a great time playing around and playing camera hog.  They all loved having their picture taken and wanted me to follow them around.  They also had great suggestions for locations!  I love it when the kids get involved and invested in the pictures.  They turn out so much better that way.
I love that the sisters wanted a few pictures as well.  All I can think of when looking at this picture is the song from White Christmas...."Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters".  

I hope their grandma loves these pictures.  With faces like these.....who couldn't!?

To see the entire gallery, click here.

For even more pictures LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment