Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Kosman Family

Oh. my. goodness.  Sometimes I get a session in which everything goes perfect and the images are stunning.  Well prepare yourself because this is one of those sessions.
First of all, this family is amazing.  The whole family.  The Rem sisters are the best!  I so glad that we had one of the sisters as our neighbors and that she introduced us to her entire family.  I have done weddings, family pictures and now maternity pictures for these girls.  They are some of the happiest, most beautiful (inside and out) women that I know!  

Today we focus on Lauren, the "baby" sister,.  The youngest sisters are my favorite as I was the youngest of three sisters myself!  Not only is this woman amazingly gorgeous, she has the sweetest disposition.  Although the fact that she is so cute and fit during her pregnancy makes me want to dislike her a TINY bit.  There is good reason as to why she is so cute and fit...she is a fitness coach.  So if you need to get fit in 2015, you should get in touch with her!
And then there is her husband, Leo.  Leo is from Brazil and has THE. BEST. ACCENT.  He is also one of the most charming people I have ever met.  As Tommy Boy would say...."he could sell a ketchup Popsicle to a woman in white gloves".   I could listen to him talk all day and he is so fun and personable.  He had me laughing all through our session.
Pair these two together and you get adorable children as well.  
Luca has the cutest brown eyes and is so expressive.  I can't wait to see what his baby sister looks like!  He was so good during our time together and let me get tons of great photos.   Thanks buddy!
Lauren+Leo=Luca and Baby Girl (name TBD)
Love that belly!  
Congrats you two!  May 2015 be full of joy and added blessings.
To see the entire gallery of pictures from this session click here.

To see more pictures like these LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment