Friday, December 5, 2014

The King Family

It is amazing how much kids grow in 2 years!

2012
2014
These girls have such personality!  Danica knew exactly what she wanted and was a total charmer.  She has a way with the camera.

She was adamant about this picture.  I love that she had such vision and I love how it turned out.  I think she looks like a beautiful little Russian girl!  Not sure why, but she does.  Perhaps it is the scarf on the head?
 MacKenzie is a little more subdued but she could be a model when she grows up.  She just has a sparkle in her eyes and is such a cutie.
These girls also loved to hang out together.  No fighting or bickering.  Just love and hugs.  So fun to watch.

 Can you say "Christmas Card"?  Laura, you should totally pick this one!
 Mark loved this old fashioned truck....so obviously we had to take a picture.
Laura requested a picture with their beloved dogs.  These best friends are getting up there in age so it was nice to be able to get a good family picture with them.
The morning light was so beautiful and I am so happy with how these pictures turned out.  Simply beautiful!
 You can see the entire gallery of their pictures here.

Do you have your Christmas cards picture yet?  I hope so!  I wish I did!

For more pictures LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment