Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Laverty Family

It is funny how different stages of life seem to come around again!  I went to high school with this sweet lady.  And now.....a few years later.....our paths crossed again.  Tiffany found me through friends of friends and as soon as she saw my picture she realized that we went to good ol' Bear Creek together.
She has the sweetest kiddos.  I loved chatting with them and was pleased to hear that they go to preschool where my kids went to preschool.  It is the best preschool and I love that I had even more in common with them.

Little Dillon is in Kindergarten and reminded me so much of my little Kindergartner.  They are at such a fun age of learning and discovery.  He looks so much like his dad, don't you think?
Shawn is the happy-go-lucky middle child.  A total sweetheart that captured my heart.
Ellie just turned one and is an easy-going little gal who LOVES her brothers and tolerates them "loving" on her without batting an eye.  She is going to be a tough little princess!
Thanks for bringing the balloon!  I love the way these turned out.  It was fun to get a quick little mini-birthday session in during our family session.
These two love birds were also fun to work with. 
This family braved a chilly morning and did it with style!  I was freezing by the end and I am sure the kids were too.  I think they might have even earned hot chocolate for their good behavior.  These three were amazing troopers!  Way to go team Laverty!
To see the entire gallery from this session, click here.

For even more pictures LIKE my Facebook page or visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment