Monday, September 1, 2014

Sneak Peek: Landon

Happy Labor Day!  I hope you all enjoyed a long weekend.  We had a busy, but wonderful weekend.  More to come (hopefully) when I am a little more caught up on my professional life!
On to sweet baby (except not really a baby anymore) Landon.
 
I love being able to watch babies grow from a tiny newborn into a walking toddler!  It is so magical to see how much they grow in just 12 short months.  I am always amazed!  This little guy is such a doll.  His mama wanted to wait for his "one year" pictures until he walked.  Well this little stinker took his time learning to walk and so we did his "one year" pictures when he was about 18 months old.  Better late than never Landon!

We got together on a beautiful Saturday morning and this little ray of sunshine performed for me.  Doesn't he just exude happiness?



 He also loved showing off his walking skills.  Way to go (finally!).
He was also baptized a few weeks ago, so we had to get a few pictures of him in his Sunday Best.  He, however, did not appreciate this outfit very much, but you wouldn't be able to tell from the pictures.  Oh the magic of the camera!

Remember this little guy's newborn pictures.  And how I struggled with how to use the suitcase?  Well, here is the same suitcase.  I love that is shows how much he has grown.
And then there is this one.  I LOVE this one.

I can't wait to continue to watch this little guy grow, and to watch his mama grow too.  Be on the lookout as there is going to be a new addition to this family in a few months!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment