Monday, April 8, 2013

Sneak Peek: Landon

Don't you hate it when you have this great vision for something and then when you actually try it, it is a disaster?  I have this old blue suitcase that I have been dying to use for a little newborn baby boy.  Put him in the cute suitcase and take pictures.  How could that go wrong?  Well, I finally had a cute little boy....and I remembered to bring the suitcase to the session.  I finally got the little guy to sleep and set him in the suitcase and started snapping pictures.  I took them from several different angles and it just didn't feel right.  I took another one and looked at the image and......oh my gosh.  It looked like this sweet little boy was in a coffin.  I was immediately horrified and took him out of the suitcase.  Didn't see that coming.  Not sure everyone would think it looked like a coffin, but once I got it in my head...I couldn't get it out. Needless to say, this picture did not make the cut (except as a learning tool for the blog).


Now that the horrible picture is in your mind, let me show you some really cute ones of sweet baby Landon.  He had the fullest head of dark, soft hair.  I loved rubbing his head!  Check out the cute props that he had for his photo debut.  A hat knit by his grandpa (yep, you read that right), a sweet bear from Grandma and some adoring parents.  Not bad!










It was so nice to meet his mom, dad and grandma.  I love hanging out with babies!  It took him a few minutes to settle down and go to sleep, but once he did.....this kid was OUT.  We moved him all over the place and he just was happy as could be.  Marcie and Brad, thanks for letting me love on Landon for a few hours.  I can't wait to watch him grow and take more pictures of this little guy in the not so distant future!


No comments:

Post a Comment