Monday, April 15, 2013

Sneak Peek: Ashley and Derek

This is the last sneak peek of the pictures that I have been working on. Not going to lie..... I had trouble with these pictures.  Not in the typical sense of "trouble", but the best kind of trouble.  The "there are so many good pictures of this couple I can't narrow it down" kind of trouble.  It is a good problem to have, but it takes me forever to edit those kind of sessions.  I find myself spending 10-15 minutes on one image (which is a lot when there are 200 to choose from).  So, sorry Ashley and Derek that it took me so long to finish these up!  I hope you like them as much as I do.

This couple was so fun to work with.  They are getting married in May of 2014 in Maine.  I am jealous of their wedding photographer!  Despite the fact that Ashley had NEVER had professional pictures taken and that Derek (like most guys) doesn't love to have his picture taken, they both looked like models.  The best is the way they interacted.  They were cracking me up!  Totally like an old married couple already.  They have been together for a long time and I loved to see how comfortable they were with each other, how well they knew each other and their slow burning passion for one other. 












I wish you the best of luck in your marriage!  For more pictures of this beautiful couple visit my website or my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment