Friday, April 5, 2013

Sneak Peek- Gloria is One!

I have been taking pictures of this beauty since she was in the womb.  Literally!  It is so fun to see these little babies grow right before my eyes.




Now she is One!  I can't believe it and if I can't believe it, I am sure that her mother is in denial even more.  This little gal is just about the cutest thing around.

Last April, I bought this really cute little rocking chair at "the consignment sale".  I have been dying to use it, but I needed a cute little one year old girl to complete the package.  I finally found said girl and I love the way she looked in my little chair.  It may have taken a year for me to use it, but I finally put it to good use.



I can't wait to use it again!

Gloria was just as cute as ever in all of the pictures, even with the silly way her teeth are coming in!




Alivia also thought to bring a little cupcake so we could get pictures of some cake smashing.  Gloria, however, had other plans.  She delicately picked at the cupcake and then decided that some flowers and leaves were more appealing than a delicious red velvet cupcake.  Wish I could say that for myself.


I also got the other Russo kids behind the lens for some pictures.  You would think it would have been a little chaotic with 4 Russo kids, 3 Lords (they were on spring break and like to play with the Russo kids so I brought them along for the ride) and 1 Fillhart (Alivia was watching McKenzie for a bit that morning).  8 kids and a photo shoot?  No problem for these two professional moms.  The kids were great and had a ball climbing trees and running around the park.  They even wanted to stay after we were all done with pictures.  Overall, it was a great morning!




Gloria, keep on growing and getting cuter and cuter.  I look forward to watching you grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment