Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sneak Peek: Zach

I love taking pictures of seniors.  They are so fun, vibrant and at the peak of their lives.  They have no worries (no major worries) and a just enjoying life.  They are easy to take pictures of and fun to get to know. Keeps me young!

Meet Zach.  He is a soon-to-be-graduating senior.  It was so nice to meet him and his mom Tracy.  They were laid back and easy going as we wandered around Clear Creek in Golden.  I love it down there.  Sometime I need to bring my running shoes and hit the trail that goes all along the river.  It is so beautiful.

Back to Zach.  Isn't he a cutie?  I am sure that he would hate that comment, but it is true.  He had a great smile and demeanor.  I love hanging out with teenagers.

If anyone knows of any Juniors who are going to be needing senior pictures this summer, pass my name along!








Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment