Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sneak Peek: The Bell Family


Meet the Bells.  They are a good (and hil-arious) family.  We have mutual friends and therefore, we have become friends.  Every time we have been together I leave with a smile on my face and a stitch in my side from laughing.  Chris and Tom participated in the Wild West Relay two years in a row and our friendship has grown from there.  These are good peeps.

We met up on a WET Friday evening and had to spend 20 minutes waiting out the pouring rain.  We decided to go ahead with the session and had a fair amount of sprinkles during our time.  Cass, sorry that your hair wasn't perfect...but you still looked beautiful!  And it was a good thing that you invested in umbrellas that matched your outfits.  They came in handy!


 And we were rewarded with a beautiful rainbow about halfway through our session.  It was the brightest rainbow I have EVER seen.   

While Emma was enamored with having her picture taken...Tommy was not as enthusiastic.  But, I still managed to sneak in a few good ones.




And then there was this one.  My Favorite.
It is just so sweet.  And how you want to remember your little boy when he is all grown up.  Sorry to get all sappy on you!




 And despite the fact that these two could hardly keep straight faces when taking a picture together, I got some good shots!
Thanks guys!  It was a joy to hang out with you for the evening and Cass if you ever need any pictures in which to blackmail Tom.....come and see me.  I have some great out-takes from the session!

For more pictures visit my website or Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment