Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sneak Peek: Newmillers

Happy Sunday!  I am spending my Sunday getting caught up on some editing.  I can't help but smile as I go through images and see smiling faces smiling back at me.  It makes editing a little less tedious!

Earlier this year I donated a session for an auction/fundraiser for a little boy at the elementary school who is struggling with brain cancer.  It was a no-brainer (sorry- no pun intended) for me.  I wanted to do something and I was glad to be able to help raise money for the family pay off some medical bills.  It is even more impactful as this little boy is in Jameson's kindergarten class this year.

Wouldn't you know that our friends/neighbors bid on the session and won!  I love photographing family and friends.  It makes my job easier and more fun.  I know just what to say to get smiles out of them.  It was so nice to meet up with them on a Friday afternoon and spend some time hanging out and taking pictures.  We missed Brandon (as he had to work), but Vicky and the kids still made for wonderful subjects.  

Enjoy this fantastic family!




 
It seems like the kids are growing right before my eyes.  I remember Gage as a tiny little guy.  Now he is a growing boy! 

And Avery....she is one of the best big sisters I have ever seen.  She loves on this little guy even when he is being difficult (as all little boys can be).


And then there are the brother/sister pictures that just melt your heart.

 For more pictures, visit my website or my Facebook page.  Also, if you are interested in booking a session this fall my prices are going up starting September 1st.  So book before then to get the old pricing!  Tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment