Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sneak Peek: The Holland family

I love taking pictures of families that I know and love.  Deb and I go WAY back.  It is crazy to think that we have know each other for 14 years.  She was one of the first people I met when I started teaching at D'Evelyn.  She was such a friendly face who was always willing to give me help and much needed advise.  We also had both of our kids within 6 months of each other, so it has been fun to travel the road of motherhood together.  I love that even though we sometimes don't see each other for months at a time, it is as if time hasn't passed.

This woman is a machine!  She has done marathons and even Iron Man competitions.  She even teaches a 5 am fitness class before she teaches her high school students.  And she does it all with laughter and a smile.  Greg is no slouch either and he has his own massage business, so if you need a massage...I know a guy!


I just started a part time job back at D'Evelyn and I am excited that I get to see all of my old school buddies on a more regular basis (especially you, Deb).  Her girls remind me so much of my own kids in that our oldest kids are more serious, rule-following, old souls.  And our 8 year olds are all smiles, fun and frivolity.  I just love how the older the kids get, the more their individual personalities shine through.  And as with all kids of this age, there was a fair amount of "photo-bombing" and bunny ears.  I loved it and even managed to get a few normal shots as well!





Deb, your girls are growing up so quickly and beautifully (inside and out).  And those blue eyes!


Maggie picked this spot for her picture.  Nailed it Maggie!  I love the background and moodiness of the picture.

Alex, you are a joy to be around....just like your sweet Mama.

I loved spending time with you guys and I am looking forward to seeing you much more often!

For more pictures, visit my website or Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment