Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sneak Peek: Hirschfield-Kauffman Family

I am so excited to share these pictures with you guys.  

My sister works with these guys and I have had the pleasure of getting to know them through her.  On top of that, my neice had Linette as a 1st grade teacher and my nephew had Kevin as a 4th grade teacher.  They are wonderful, caring people and it has been a blast getting to know them.

There is something about meeting and photographing a big, extended family.  It is fun to watch them interact and see the individual personalities come out.  This family made me smile all throughout our session.  It is very obvious that they laugh often together and that they love one another.  I love the legacy of 50 years of marriage that Carole and Don have created for their kids and grandkids.  What an example to all of us!
They are lucky enough to have all of their kids and grandkids living close by.  Linette decided it was time to have some big family photos done, so she contacted me.  I was happy to oblige.
 Grandkids all around!

 How fun for the cousins to grow up together.
Introducing: The Kauffman Family



 Introducing: the Hirschfields
I have a soft spot for families with three boys.



There are plenty more good ones where these came from.  You can see the full gallery HERE.
For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment