Sunday, August 10, 2014

Senior Sneek: Baillie

Have you noticed some changes?  I am working on doing some rebranding and making some changes to LiLo so hang in there with me as things are going to be morphing over the next few weeks.  Be on the lookout for some new announcements and changes!

Now...on to Baillie.  Senior pictures are some of my favorites.  I have a little more time to spend with them and I love their zest for life and their carefree spirit.  This beautiful girl is going to be a senior at Dakota Ridge this fall and is a great softball player.  I really enjoyed getting to know her, her mom and cousin during our time together.  It was tough to choose my favorites from this session as there were so many good ones.   

  Baillie, you are a sweetheart and I hope that you enjoy your senior year to the fullest!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.  You can also check out more images from Baillie's session HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment