Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sneak Peek: Hendrix

I have so many new images to share with you.  LiLo has been a busy girl!  Prepare for a little treat.  I had a lot of fun with this little guy.  He was so snuggly and sweet and slept during our ENTIRE session.  One of the easiest babies I have worked with in a long time.  He didn't even whimper.  I guess he got all of his naughtiness out while in uetero.  He didn't even want to stay in until his due date and came a month early via C-section.



And then there was his hair.  The sweetest strawberry blond.  He definitely looks just like his strawberry blond daddy and not much like his dark haired, darker skinned mama. So fun to see how genetics play out.

Daddy is also a major snowboarder so we had to do a few with the board.  Didn't bother Hendrix a bit.


Hendrix, you have a lot of people wrapped around your finger....including me.

So sweet.







It was a pleasure to meet you (and snuggle you) Hendrix.  I can't wait until our next session.  Until then...I hope you sleep as well for your mama as you did for me!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment