Monday, July 21, 2014

Sneak Peek: The Stevens Family

The summer is flying by and I can't believe that we will all be heading back to school in just a few short weeks.

Speaking of school.....my kids are lucky to go to a wonderful school.  I have loved all of the teachers the kids have been blessed with.  But there are a few teachers that really stick out.  For Tanner it was his Kindergarten teacher.  I LOVE HER!  She and I have become friends and she is just the best.  Best teacher, best mom, best lady.  One of my favorite things that she taught Tanner in Kindergarten....manners.  She taught all of the kids to say "excuse me" before they started speaking (especially if they were interrupting).  He still does it to this day and I LOVE that.  That is a good teacher.  Not only teaching the ABC's and 123's but life lessons as well.  I also got to know her middle daughter while I was subbing this year at D'Evelyn.  She is so cute and I loved seeing her smiling face every Friday!

So when Mrs. Stevens (I still have a hard time calling her by her first name....giggle, giggle) emailed me this summer to see if I could do family pictures, I was thrilled.  She has three beautiful and sweet daughters and she said it had been YEARS since they had done professional pictures.

<INTERVENTION>  If it has been more than 2 years since you have had family pictures done.....it is time.  Call me!  Kids change so fast and you need to document their growth.  It is also nice to have updated pictures for Facebook and school projects, right?  It also makes for great gifts for family and grandparents.  It will be the best money you spend and I am not just saying that as a photographer, but as a mom too!  <END RANT>

I loved getting together with this family.  They are all grown up and for once, I didn't have to chase the kids all over (not that I mind doing that, normally I love it...but this was nice for a change).  We were able to go to several different places within the park and do lots of different set ups.

I hope you enjoy this family as much as I do, and if you are lucky enough to come in contact with this family, you are lucky indeed.




Wayne, you are a lucky guy.  Who doesn't want his wife to look at him like this?
And these girls.....cute, sweet and fun.  Great combo!



The youngest, Maya, is Makai's age.  Just sayin' he could do a LOT worse.

And Wayne....here is the one for your desk, or wallet, or computer background.


Keep enjoying summer, my friends.  It will be over in the blink of an eye.  And Mrs. Stevens, I can't wait to see more of you this year.  Even if Jameson won't be in your class....I'll see you around!

For more pictures, visit my website or Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment