Friday, December 30, 2016

I love Christmasy sessions.  Especially when there are two adorable reindeer involved.



I also love big ol' extended family sessions.  Most photographers tend to shy away from them, but I love it.  I love to see the connection between family members and I love that these images will be cherished because I know how much I cherish our big extended family pictures that we had done a few years ago.




I am so glad that Brad's parents were able to come from out East and spend time for the week and also that we were able to do pictures.




These boys are so lucky to have sweet and loving grandmas and grandpas.


This one is one of my favorites! 



I have been taking pictures of both of these boys since they were newborns.  I love being able to watch them grow!




Look at these beautiful women!!


Is there anything cuter than these two all wrapped up in Christmas lights?  Nope.



Brad and Marcie.  You guys are so cute (and a blast to be around.  I love our sessions.)



Father/Daughter and then Mother/Son.  Love it!



Thanks for trusting me with all of your family photos over the last few years.  I love you guys!


For more photos visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment