Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Bugoci Family- Lakewood Family Photography

I am so proud of this little family. 



When we started these pictures it was 15 degrees outside.  Yes, 15! 



I don't know about you guys, but I think that is pretty cold.




But these guys ROCKED it.



Not only that, but I LOVE pictures with people that are all bundled up.  Don't they look so cozy?





And these hats for the boys are to DIE for.  


Their big brown eyes are so expressive...even when they aren't smiling.  I think they have been practicing their "smoulder".






Don't you just love their little rosy cheeks and noses?


 

How about a little brotherly love and kisses?



 
Look at this beautiful mama and her little bear.






After our session we figured out that this sweet family lives in my parent's neighborhood.  They live in the 7 dwarf's house.  That is what my sister and I called that house when we were growing up.  It is the cutest ranch style house with little peaked roofs and with scallops on them.  They have an open lot next to theirs and it is where I want to build my dream house!!  And then I could have these guys for neighbors.  





I loved meeting you guys and you have the sweetest boys!  I look forward to our next session being a bit warmer.



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment