Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Florea Family- Denver Family Photography

Do you ever meet someone and feel like you were kindred spirits?  I have felt that way about this entire family from the moment we first met 18 months ago.




Perhaps it is because I have been taking pictures of Jennifer's brother and his family for 4 years.  Or maybe we are just meant to be friends!




So not only is this the nicest couple you will ever meet....but their daughter is breathtakingly beautiful.



Color above or black and white below?
 

See what I mean???




Pair that with Jennifer's PERFECT sense of style and the adorable clothes and accessories she finds and it is a match made in heaven.  That headband is to die for!



Little Miss was a bit shy at first, but we found our groove.  And she found a fun chair to play peek-a-boo.



She loved snuggling with her daddy and playing with her mama.  It is obvious that these three are head over heels for each other.  Don't you just love to see that played out in photographs?




I think I could do pictures for these three every month!  



Do you ever wonder what a sneeze looks like in the sunshine?  Well, I am here to help you out with your curiosity.  It looks like this.

 

Just when I thought we had hit the jackpot for beauty, Jennifer pulled out this winter coat.  Ummmm.....yes please!



She was rewarded with some smarties and we were rewarded with some smiles.  It was a good trade!



Winter princess.



This image....may have made me a little misty-eyed when I saw it.  Isn't this just a perfect picture of the love that a mama has for her baby?  Perfection.



Another favorite.

 

I love that when I delivered her images Jennifer wrote to me "You're pictures NEVER disappoint".   Thanks Jennifer!  That is exactly how I want all of my clients to feel.  I love that she trusts me completely, is always totally at ease during our sessions and is just happy to be with her family while we are shooting.  That absolutely shines through the photographs.



Love you guys and I can't wait for our next session!  Thanks for being a part of the LiLo family!



For more pictures visit www.photolilo.com or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment