Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sneak Peek: St. Romain Family

Do you ever have time when things slip through the cracks?  Perhaps you don't, but I sure do!  I did newborn pictures for this adorable little family a few weeks ago and in my rush to get the pictures to them, I forgot to do a sneak peek.

Fortunately, I got a second chance.  This family owns their own property management company and wanted head shots and some additional family shots outdoors.  I was happy to oblige.  They are the nicest family and their boys are so dreamy, especially their four year old Dillion (I think he gets it from his incredibly beautiful mommy who doesn't even look like she has had a baby!).  He is such a happy little man and he loves to smile for the camera.

So here is a little sneak peek from both of our sessions together.


And now....for Josh.  He needs some head shots for his website and business cards. Which one do you like the best?


Head on over to their website to check out Saint Property Management for all of your Real Estate needs.

And contact me for all of your photography needs.  Including pictures for newborns, families, seniors, maternity, weddings, engagements, head shots and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment