Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sneak Peek: The Richie Family

I love it when my worlds collide.  In this case, my baseball world has collided with my LiLo world.  It was so fun to get together with this family a few weeks ago and see them in something other than uniforms and baseball hats.  

Good thing we got these pictures out of the way before Casey broke his arm a few days ago.  Hope he is feeling better!

We got some good pictures considering they have three active boys.  It was a little tough to get them to stay still long enough to look at the camera and smile, but I managed to catch a few!  








I am thankful for this family, especially Amy, as it nice to have another mom in the trenches of life with me.   For more pictures of this awesome family head over to my Facebook page or my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment