Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sneak Peek- Matteson Family

I know I am a broken record here, but I love this family.  I always have so much fun with them and they are very photogenic (especially the beautiful Cora Rose)!  I also love that their family cabin is just a few miles away from our family cabin up in Fairplay.  That means that we get to do some of our sessions up in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.  I don't get to shoot in the mountains as often as I like so it is always a treat when I do!

This particular session was in old South Park City in downtown (Hee Hee) Fairplay.  Yep, the show "South Park" was based on this sleepy little town.  It is a fun old town with all sorts of shops, business and even an old train and tracks.  Kids love it there and it provides a great backdrop for pictures.

Little Cecilia just turned 3 months old and Grant is a wild and crazy 2 1/2 year old (be on the look out for his eyelashes....lady killer).  The weather held out for us and the kids cooperated (for the most part, although Cecilia didn't love having her picture taken that day-so not as many smiley pictures of her).


For more pictures of this family (and others) visit my website or Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment