Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Kelly Family- Denver Family Photography

Happy last day of summer everyone!  It has been a great summer for me, but fall is my favorite season and I am ready to welcome it with open arms.

Why is fall my favorite season??  I love the crispness in the air, the first snowfall, soups and crockpot meals, the colors of the leaves and most of all.......family picture season!!!  



Another thing I love....this family.  Aren't they seriously one of the cutest families you have ever seen?  This sweet family is good friends with my sister-in-law and her family.  So I have been lucky enough to know them for YEARS.  Unfortunately, they live just far enough away that we don't see each other on a regular basis, but we always catch up with them at the Fillharts annual Christmas party, but as it is adults only I haven't seen the kids in a LONG time.



I can't believe how much they have all grown!



Look at this beautiful young lady.  I can't believe that she is a junior in high school.  I can't wait for senior pictures next summer!!






And this handsome young man.  Man.  This is a good looking kid!  He is such a boy and I love it.  He wanted to get in the river, climb trees and get into tricky spots for his pictures but he was invested and loved it which made my job a lot easier!





Somehow the youngest always captures your heart.  They are so sweet and little and know how to get their way (amiright?).






How could these kids not be cute.  Look at their mom and dad?  Married 20 years!!  Congratulations guys!



I don't get to photograph as many families with older kids as I do with younger kids.  I love working with the older kids.  They have such good ideas, are easy to make smile and sit still!




Dad....will you carry me so my feet don't get dirty??  Best dad award goes to Dave Kelly!

Look at these beautiful ladies.


Can you even believe how beautiful the light and grass are in these pictures?  They are some of my all-time favorites!




I loved catching up with these guys.  We had some good laughs and it was a fun session.



For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment