Saturday, September 2, 2017

Newborn Emma- Denver Newborn Photography

In case you missed yesterday's post you need to stop reading and click here to see Emma's birth pictures.  



Good.  Now we can move on and get to more adorable baby photos.




Ethan was more than happy to smile, pose and hold and kiss his sister.  I got SO many great sibling shots.





Sometimes it can be tricky to get a 2 or 3 year old to sit still long enough to do photos.  While Ethan was a little excited, he was still so easy to work with.  Therefore, we were able to get so many cute shots of them together!




And then full family pictures.  I just love these.




Apparently I am really funny because they are laughing in most of these pictures.



Oh my goodness.  How I have grown to love this little family.

 

Mom and Dad shots are also high on my list of favorites!  They have such a beautiful glow despite the tiredness and overwhelmed feeling of having a toddler and a newborn.






I love that Amanda wanted some blue pictures.  I don't usually use the blue background with girls so this was a nice treat!  Sweet little Emma on my "cookie monster" blanket.



Ethan was close by for all of these photos, occasionally putting a hand on his sister's belly and watching Monster Trucks on the TV.  It was adorable.



After sleeping really well through most of the session, Emma wanted to be awake.  So we got some cute eyes open photos too!



I am so glad that Emma is in my baby's first year program and that I will get to see her again in just a few short months.  I am sure she is going to grow a ton and I can't wait to see her pretty smile next time.  Until then pretty girl....



For more photos follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment