Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Holt Family- Denver Family Photography

One of my favorite things about my job is the fact that I get to watch families grow up before my eyes.  I count it as a true privilege that I get to see couples get married, have kids and watch the kids grow. 



I have known this cute family since Harlow was 1.  Hasn't she grown up to be a little beauty?



Then came Brooks.  Oh my.  She is so cute and has such a fun personality.  She has grown so much since the last time I saw her!  Don't you love this shot of her loving on her mama.



Not only are these girls so pretty, they love being sisters.



I loved how they always grabbed each other and wanted to hug and play together.



We were playing peek a boo in an attempt to get both girls looking at me at the same time.  Didn't work quite like had planned but they are still SO cute.  See no evil, speak no evil!


Courtney, nice job on the bright colors!  You guys look so good together. 



The Littleton Museum is so much fun!  The kids love wandering around and seeing all of the animals.  It makes the session so carefree and easy and the kids don't get bored!



There are so many unique old buildings and backdrops.  Hello cool wood pile!



Jade and Courtney are looking good!!  


It is obvious that this family adores each other.


Thanks for letting me grow with your family!  I love you guys.

For more pictures follow me on Instagram, Facebook or visit www.photolilo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment