Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sneak Peek: The Miller Family

Oh this family.  You guys are in for such a treat.  
Prepare for picture overload.  
I loved this session so much I had a hard time narrowing it down.

It is hard to describe how I am related to this sweet young lady in a VERY roundabout way.  
Ready?  Hannah is the daughter of my sister's, step sister in law.  
Her family is wonderful so she comes by it naturally. 
 Hannah married James in January of 2014 and then 
they were quickly blessed with this little bundle of joy.
Isn't he adorable?  6 Months of cuteness.  
I love all of the expressions he made.



Aren't his parent's adorable too?  Sorry James.  
I know guys aren't adorable but you and your wife make the cutest couple
 and clearly you make REALLY cute kids.

You can tell that Kaden lights up the room wherever he goes.


 I mean, seriously. Those eyes.

I had a blast hanging out with this little family.  
Hannah, nice work on styling. 
 I love the vibrant colors you picked for this session.  
Perfect for summer time!


After starting their marriage in Texas, I am so glad that these guys are back in Colorado.  
I bet grandma is too (although the other grandma is still in TX...sad face).


 This kid is so lucky to have two parents that clearly adore him.

Favorite!

It was a beautiful evening and the light was gorgeous!


Thanks for letting me document this special time in your lives. 
 Enjoy your little guy. 

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment