Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Carter- 4 months

This little cutie was born in March.  I know his Auntie and I am so
 thankful that now I know him as well.  I love meeting family members of 
people I already know!  It just feels like family of family.   
That is one of my favorite things about being a photographer.  
I feel like I have a huge, yet close-knit LiLo family.
 His little eyes are so expressive.


Baby's First Year clients are my favorite.  I love it because I get to do
 4 sessions in one year.  Meaning I get to see them every 4 months. 
 I get to see each new stage in their little life.  I get to see them start drooling, 
then sitting up, crawling and finally walking.  It is such a blessing! 

I loved that when we were talking about setting up our session 
that Susan asked for some sibling shots.  She specifically asked for this shot.

I love when clients see my work and are familiar with it 
enough to ask for a specific shot.  
The sibling blanket shot is one of my favorites.  
And these did not disappoint!

This little guy is so lucky to have a big sister that dotes 
on him and is obviously enamored with him. 

This one is my favorite.  It just makes me smile.

Isn't he the cutest?

The green grass here in Colorado is amazing.  
Thank you God for all of the rain and the cool weather.  
It has made for a wonderful summer!


These last pictures were taken on a blanket that his Grandma made.  
I love when the pictures include sentimental items that you want to remember forever!  

 All of the blues in this picture make me happy
I can't wait to see Carter again in a few months for the sitting up and drooling phase!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment