Monday, July 6, 2015

Sneak Peek: Baby Halle

Little Halle was only 4 days old when I got my hands on her.  
I love snuggling freshly baked babies.  It is the best!!!

Favorite Newborn Session To Date! 
Maybe it is because I have known this family for 2 years and I photographed their wedding.  
Maybe it was because their house is awesome and fit my style perfectly.  
Maybe it was because all of their kids are adorable.  
Most likely it is a combination of all of the above.




This sweet little girl didn't make a peep the entire session and 
she was happy to be posed with each family member.  
It made for so many beautiful photos.




Can every newborn client have sheer curtains on their windows?  
They make the best backdrop and give off such dreamy light.



These girls.  Seriously.  
I wish I had a picture of my sister and I like this.

And how can you go wrong with a beautiful mama like this?




Halle's bedroom is darling.  I loved all of the subtle pink and the 
beautiful chandelier is the same one from their wedding ceremony.  
What an amazing idea!
So many cute, personalized elements.




Welcome to the world little one.  
You are a lucky girl, born into a big family full of love.

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment