Friday, February 20, 2015

Austin- 4 months

I had the opportunity to take pictures of this sweet family last spring.  Heather was barely pregnant with this little guy.  Now he is 4 months old.  We are playing a bit of catch up as we didn't get newborn pictures.  My favorite part about this session.....big sister.  She stole my heart last year with her old spirit and hate for the cold.  This year she was much less weaery of me and couldn't wait to have her picture taken.  
Other than the stupid wind, it was a perfect winter Colorado day!

Austin was just like his sister and a bit weary of me at first.  But we managed to get a few smiles out of him!  Babies at this age are so fun!  They are smiley and aren't mobile yet so I don't have to chase them around.  And seriously....is there anything cuter than an adorable baby in a basket in the middle of a field?  I don't think so!

We got a few family shots and mom/dad shots during this session as well.  I love the variety we were able to get and that Austin was so chill and go-with-the-flow.  Gotta love second children.
Sibling shots.  My favorite!
Austin is just as cute as his sister.  I can't wait for our next session.  Perhaps he will be used to me by then and want to smile a bit more!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment