Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Jason and Cori- Engagement

It has been awhile since I have done an engagement session.  I have missed it!  

I am so thankful to call this couple friends as well as clients.  It was also an honor to be one the first ones to know about their engagement.  Cori contacted me about doing pictures and then let me know they were secretly engaged.  We decided it would be a blast to be able to get engagement pictures done and then use them to announce to the world that they were engaged.
I was also thrilled that they wanted a mountain backdrop for their pictures.  I was going to be in Fairplay for the weekend with my family and they made the trek up there on Sunday morning so we could do pictures.  
These two were such good sports.  They were up for whatever I wanted to try and were willing to trudge through the snow and endure the FREEZING temperatures.  I am so thankful that they were!  They even strapped on snowshoes for some of the pictures.  
 They were both shaking from the cold by the time we were done but it was worth it.  These pictures make me smile.  I love to photograph two people in love and engagement pictures are always full of such love and hope for the future.
I can't wait for May 1st to be able to be there to document these two families becoming one!
Congratulations Jason and Cori!  Thanks for letting me be a part of your love story.

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment