Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Shimizu Family

There isn't much better in life than being able to see a family interact and to be able to document their love for each other.  I love multiple generation pictures.  Watching a Grandma and Grandpa with their grand-kids brings such joy.  I enjoy seeing the family dynamics and watching how different families express their love.
This little family was super sweet and fun.  I had the privilege of taking little Kamden's newborn pictures and I was flattered when they contacted me just after Christmas to do some big family pictures while the family was visiting from Nevada and California.
Older couples are some of my favorite to photograph.  Their easy-going and gentle love that has stood the test of time is precious.  These two have been married for over 40 years.  Congratulations you two!
I can't believe how much this little guy has grown in the last 2 months or so.  He's not even mine and it makes me sniffle a bit!  They grow up so fast (says the women who blinked and now has an 11, 9 and 6 year old).  The smiley, happy baby phase is my favorite!
Olivia was super cute and didn't mind having her picture taken.  However, getting her to actually look at the camera was a bit difficult.  We finally managed to get on the same page and she gave me some great looks!  Aren't her eyes so beautiful and expressive?
Grandpa is Hawaiian so we had to get some pictures of the grand-kids in their Hawaiian Shirts.  It was pretty chilly so these two were troopers!
 Big multi-family sessions are the best!  We have extra time to get all sorts of combinations.  It really is the best way to do pictures (and you can split the cost)!
 Oh. My. Goodness.  Holly, you are so photogenic!
Thanks Shimizu Family!  It was a joy to be with you and I hope you enjoy these photos for years to come!

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment