Friday, May 30, 2014

Sneak Peek: Both Family

Finally. 

This post is a long time coming.  I originally started working with this family in March.  Our first date was snowed out.  Our second date also turned out to be fairly cold.  Heather warned me that Hailey did not like the cold weather.  But we went ahead with our session and we just bundled her up.  This girl really did not like the cold.  Her mom tried to tell me....but I didn't really believe it.  I thought I could make it work and we would just have gloves and a cute coat, but Hailey wanted nothing to do with it.  So we took a few pictures and then decided to try again when it got warmer.


I managed to get a few smiles on our first try


And then the third time was the charm.  I got so many wonderful pictures of this sweet little girl.  She has one of the prettiest smiles I have ever seen.  She was also such a little lady.  It was like talking to a grown up in a 3 year old body.  She captured my heart.

Can't you just sense her "old soul"?
I loved everything about this session from her orange fingernails and toenails to the "dandy flowers" that she loved to pick and carry around.  She loved her Dandy flowers.



During our time together I tried to get her to smile by singing "do you want to build a snowman?".  She immediately got serious and said NO.  I told you she hates the cold!


Sorry for the picture overload, but I can't help myself!




The other exciting news is that she is going to be a big sister this fall.  I bet she will be a great helper to her mom and dad when the baby comes.   Doesn't Heather look great?  You would never know she was even pregnant!







They were planning on announcing the pregnancy with something like this: but it was during our cold session, so Hailey wasn't that into it.

What is funny is that when we got to this alley, the words were already written there.  Apparently someone else had done a similar session before us!

 I can't wait to meet the new member of this family this fall.  It was a true pleasure working with them.  And Hailey....from now on we will only do warm weather sessions.  I learned my lesson with this one!  Listen to mom, she always knows best.

For more pictures, visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment