Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sneak Peek: Stacy's Baby Bump

I love maternity sessions.  I love the hint of new life and the excitement in the parents-to-be.  I am totally regretting that I never had maternity pictures done with my kids.  So now I am on a mission to make sure that everyone I know gets them done so they don't have any regrets.

It has been a while since I have done any maternity pictures and out of my last 6 sessions, 4 of them have a new little blessing on the way.  Is there something in the water? 

This cute couple found me through some marketing brochures I did with my OB/Gyn's office 2 years ago.  Nice to see that come to fruition finally!

I loved getting to know them and having time to work with a couple in a setting without the wedding pressure and without chasing after little ones (don't get me wrong, I LOVE chasing little ones but it does stifle the creative flow and makes it hard to set up the shots that I have in my head).

Beautiful!


This couple is going big this summer.  They are getting married at the end of June and then have a baby at the beginning of July.  Hopefully your sweet baby girl will hang in there until after the wedding!

One of my favs

Add caption
 Love this shot, but so sad that all of these trees are still dead most of the way up from the flooding at Bear Creek Lake Park last fall.



 They are such a good looking couple.  I can't wait to meet their little girl.  I bet she will be a beauty!
Seriously.  How sweet is this one!
 Stay tuned for big things from these guys this summer!  For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment