Monday, May 12, 2014

Sneek Peek: The Holt Family

I love getting to see families grow and change before my eyes.  It has been fun now that I have been in business for a few years to see the little ones I started with becoming big brothers and sisters.  It makes me so excited for the future and the new babies coming this summer.

This beautiful family has been behind my lens twice before and here they are again.  They are going to have a new baby (surprise gender- I love that) in July.  Little Harlow is just about the cutest thing around, so I can't wait to meet her new sister or brother!

We got together on a beautiful Saturday morning and had fun running around enjoying spring in the Rockies.  Miss Harlow was all smiles and was so easy to work with, which is amazing for a little two year old.


Courtney you are absolutely beautiful and make such a wonderful mother already.  Baby #2 is so lucky to have you guys!

For more pictures, visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment