Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ty Turns One

I first met this little guy when he was four months old.  It is hard to believe that now he is one!  I love to be able to watch kids grow.  It is one of the greatest pleasures in my job!
Ty was one of the cutest one year olds I have taken pictures of.  He is so shy and adorable.  When he gets shy, he puts one little hand up by his eye.  He did this for the first 15 minutes of our session together.  Then he warmed up to me and turned on the charm!   
Ty also has some of the bluest eyes on record.  Looking into his eyes is like seeing a little piece of his soul!
This picture sums up parenthood.  One moment they are crawling away from you....the next moment they are going to kindergarten.
I can't wait to see how much his big brother has grown in a few months when we do family pictures.  Thanks for letting me be a part of your family journey!
I hate it when picture time is over too buddy.  

For more pictures, visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment