Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Maddie-Sweet 16

I love this family!  Their son and my son have been good friends since kindergarten.  They are the sweetest family.  We love hanging out with them and our boys play so well together.  They are the kind of kids you want your kids to be friends with.  Solid.  Fun.  Good.  All that you want in friends for your kids.

Vicki contacted me a few weeks ago about a fun idea for Maddie's birthday.  She was turning 16 and they wanted to do something fun and special.  Maddie is a budding photographer so her mom thought it would be fun to do a photoshoot with Maddie and her friends.  Awesome idea.  
They also rented limo to pick Maddie and her friends up at school and then bring them to me for our session.
It was so much fun to hang out with these 7 teenagers!  They were polite and fun and great to work with.  It was one of my favorite sessions.  I hope to do more of these in the future.
So fun watching the girls interact.
 Had to include one quick pic of Maddie and her amazing, beautiful mom.
This girl.  So beautiful.  Inside and out.  Watch out world.  This girl is a keeper.  This is the kind of girl I hope my boys marry!
Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!  I loved every minute of it.

For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment