Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sneak Peek: Hagan

I met Shannon a few years ago through mutual friends.  She is one of those gals that when you meet her you just know she has a great heart, and as a PA she has some really lucky patients.  I was so happy to hear that she got married last April and that now she has a new baby. 

Hagan was born 3 weeks early and I was lucky enough to meet him the day after his due date.  He was a little older than the typical newborn shoot, but he was such a good baby.  He was so good that we were able to get some great shots.  We even got a few good ones with his little eyes open!


Shannon and Aaron were super calm, relaxed and parenthood suits them VERY well.
This is one of my all-time favs!


Aaron used to play football for Oregon so Hagan donned the "00" onesie for Daddy.  Don't you love the look on Aaron's face here?

Big Bad Football player gets all gooey over his son


With hands like this...he might be following in his daddy's footsteps


 I love this flannel blanket that Shannon's mom made.  Isn't it so awesome!?
Mr. Sandman
Congratulations guys!  Hagan is a handsome little man and you guys are so lucky to have found each other.  For more pictures visit my website or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment