Friday, March 14, 2014

Andrew Turns One!

I love chunky, happy babies.  And this guy is one of my favorites!  I loved walking into their house the other day and seeing him give me a big goofy grin!  It was also fun to see pictures all over the house that I have taken over the last year and a half.  Way to go Julie for getting all of those pictures printed and framed.

It is so fun to take pictures throughout the first year of a baby's life.  It is amazing how much they grow and change during that first year!


One thing that hasn't changed about Andrew is his chunkiness.  Thank goodness for that!  Isn't he just the cutest?

It was also fun to have Nonnie there for the photo shoot.  It is fun to see multiple generations interact together.   It is obvious that this little guy loves his Nonnie!


Julie found the cutest outfit on Esty.  Perfect for our one year photo shoot!


Recognize the chair?  I spray painted it YELLOW!  Such a happy color.


They can even stand on it without worrying that they are going to fall off!
After the chair, all he was interested in were the balloons.  



If you take a balloon away from a one year old, it looks like this:
That's not very nice, lady.
 So we had no choice.  It was cupcake time!

He loved it.  I loved the cupcake.  It was so cute and even had a fondant "wrapper" so there was no waste and he could eat the whole thing.  I will have to find out where she got it!

Happy birthday Andrew!  It has been a joy being a part of your life.


For more pictures, visit my website or my Facebook page (LiLo Photography).

No comments:

Post a Comment